Dear Carey,
I don't really know why I'm writing this, other than that you told me to, and I love you. Hehe. You are one of the only people I would spend three hours in traffic to see. You were amazing in RENT. You made me proud to be one of your friends. I miss you mucho. It sucks that we live so far. I enjoy hanging with you. I tried to look for the issue of Weird NJ that you mentioned held out male little bo peeps, but I did not find it. Now, i will think of you whenever I hear anything concerning little bo peep or Weird NJ. :)
I am so glad I met you last summer, through Ariel. I'm glad we got close. You are amazing and you never cease to make me smile. You are my....I cna't think of a good analogy at the moment, but I will add it when I do. I cannot wait to have this big sleepover with you there. We will go nuts in the city before staying in the same place for two nights! Then, maybe I shall drive you home and you can see how psycho I am on road trips.
I'm glad that i didn't lose you as a friend after the break up. I'm glad we still talk. I'm looking forward to late night convos as you are done RENT now. I still think you were amazing. I wish we could have gotten there to see you in all your scenes, but the traffic from hell prevented that. Well, I love you and I can't think anymore and so I will close this off. Here is you letter love.
<333 Marisa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
YAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment