Saturday, November 6, 2010

I Can't Keep My Eyes Off Of You

Okay, so I feel an update is in order and a happy one at that! :D I feel like I've been far too in between lately, not really happy but not really sad. However, today I can't keep a smile off my face. Even the worst things that have happened today haven't broken my smile. Why, one may ask? A girl named Beck. Rebecca, but she goes by Beck.

Anyway, Beck was my date and the date was amazing. I have never had ANYONE treat me as she had. She literally followed the definitions of chivalry. I'm usually the one doing everything she did for me, for others. It was a nice change. She held doors for me, made sure I was in front of her and ordered first. She kissed my forehead. She called me beautiful. She just treated me better than anyone I've ever been with has. She was respectful and just amazing. The night before our date we had spoken on the phone for 6 hours! The date...well, let's say we opted to see a movie to spend more time together. I haven't been able to stop smiling since.

She's apparently got a plan for our second date too, but she won't tell me. All I know is she said she's going to take me there. Where there is, is a surprise to me. To me that's just thrilling. I have never had someone want to please me so much, and also someone tel me how happy I make them. I mean, I apparently make her smile and blush in a way no one else has, or so she says. She makes me feel loved, confident and just wonderful. I am happier than I've been in a long time thanks to Beck. I really needed something and I'm glad I found her now when I did.

She's also doing nanowrimo FOR ME! She didn't know what it was and has never written anything but poetry and yet here she is writing a mystery for nanowrimo just so she can write with me. I'm tickled. I mean, I can only hope I'm doing just as much for her as she's doing for me because she is absolutely amazing.

It's funny how life works sometimes. When your at your worst, well, it seems that sometimes luck or fate is on your side. I mean, when your at your worst things can always be worst and trying to have a positive outlook helps. It certainly helped me. As bad as I have been feeling, that positive outlook seems to have led me to Beck. I can only hope I don't screw this up. She makes me feel happier than I have in a long time, and I really needed it even if that sounds selfish. I'm glad she came into my life when she did and I'm glad she seems to really appreciate me.

Ironic fact: Beck was supposed to do Camp Sunshine in July. She didn't end up going because she got sick, 10 days before she was scheduled to volunteer and you can't be sick up to 2 weeks before camp since a lot of the kids have compromised immune systems. I was absolutely shocked and yet glad to hear she had planned to do it too.

Anyway, I think I've rambled enough, but I figured I'd share a bit of happiness here. Oh, also, nanowrimo is going well so far. I don't want to jinx myself, but so far I'm really liking my nano and I've been staying ahead. :D

:D

No comments: