So today was a fun and interesting. I went to pick up Mels, and meet her friend Veronica. It was fun. Veronica is really cool. We hung out at my house for a bit, and heard my brother tell some crazy story about a relative of mine. Then we were off on what would become an adventure. We had quite an adventure. I didn't know, going to see RENT could be so amusingly fun.
First of all, what should have taken an hour and a half, ended up taking 3 hours. So we left 5:30 and didn't get there, until 8:45. The show started at 8. Needless to say, that at 7:45 I started spazzing, quite a bit as we were still 10 miles away, in bumper to bumper traffic. The traffic was like a parking lot, we were barely moving. So, we decided to blast music and sing.
At some point, we ended up next to a navy blue VW golf. I remember the exact car. It had a rainbow bumper sticker, so I was jsut like "Oh, look, maybe their gay." So Mel, looks over and it was a woman. So I asked if she was hott. Of course, Mel's doesn't know she's my straight "lil sis." So as traffic stands still, being me I start pounding on my steering wheel going "PEOPLE DRIVE I WANT TO SEE IF SHE'S HOT!" So, like magic, we start to move, and after a short time of stop and go, end up next to her. I look over and she's watching us, smiling. She was hot. So I made the mistake of saying that, making Mels think "Oh, let's give her you're number next time we pull up next to her in this traffic jam." I wanted it and didn't want it. I was curious, but yet nervous. So Mels wrote my number on her Wawa sandwich receipt and had all intentions of putting it up to the window when we stopped again. Yet, we didn't luck out and stop close enough. Though we kept passing her and she kept smiling and laughing at us. I kept being a goof and trying to get traffic to stop or go, based on where we were in relation to her. It was quite fun, and funny. Especially when Mels friend called in the middle of it and we were all cracking up. Then, we had to tell our friend Lauren, who was meeting us at the show where we were and Veronica goes "Marisa's trying to get someone to taste her cherry." So needless to say a road trip with me tends to turn out quite amusing. Especially, when you're stuck in traffic.
Carey was amazing as squeegee man, even though we got there late because the stupid traffic. I was glad we went. I missed Carey, and it's always so nice to see him. We're def. going to plan a weekend and try to get Mels, Veronica, Lauren, Carey, Matteo and I all together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
"So as traffic stands still, being me I start pounding on my steering wheel going "PEOPLE DRIVE I WANT TO SEE IF SHE'S HOT!""
xDD!!!
hee <33
"PEOPLE DRIVE I WANT TO SEE IF SHE'S HOT!"
"Marisa's trying to get someone to taste her cherry."
Those two quotes just made my day. Seriously. xDDD I hope I don't end up choking from laughing so hard.
Post a Comment