Thursday, September 4, 2008

Too Close For Comfort

So today I had my first day of classes. It started off horrible and it only got worse. I don't know why because usually even with something like what happened I try to be an optimist. I think it really hit me for some reason and with all the stress i'm feeling my emotions only intensified. I feel the need to blog is at A. Blogs always help and B. none of my friends are home yet so i'm kind of stuck.

So the first thing that happened almost as soon as I got on campus was I saw Ariel. I was walking up to the instructional building for my psychology class and there she was. I don't know why it bothered me, maybe because the next thought to cross my mind was that tomorrow is her birthday. But I got a bit upset. Not as bad as I have been previously at the thought of her, but still it hurt. She was smiling and seemed to belong there and it just made me feel like i didn't. Like the school I had been in for a year, my college was now her college too and like she belonged and suddenly I didn't.

So I went to pyschology class feeling like crap. I listened tot he prof. talk about expectations and THEN she started lecturing right away and I already have reading and such to do for that class. Looking at the syllabus stresses me out b/c it looks like it will so much work, plus i have 4 other classes.

Then, I got to my health class. Who sits next to me but this stalker kid I hate! He's like "Your tegan&sara girl right?" b/c he randomly came and sat next to me in the cafeteria last semester and looked at my itunes and asked who tegan and sara were. Then he preceded to ask me questions. Thne he asked me out. Of course i turned him down and told him i only dated girls. Well, then the idiot preceded to tell me he could change that. THIS is the kid who is now sitting next to me in health class! I freaked out. To top that off my health professor already gave us 5 assignments and he didn't even get to finish the lecture he started today. It's fucking HEALTH CLASS and the syllabus looks even worse than my Psychology class. So that stresses me out too.

So that has been my day so far. Now i'm trying to stop spazzing because I need to go to work in an hour and 15 minutes. So yeah.....that's been my day so far.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww i'm afraid of tehh boy who asked you out. want me to hit him with Jerry?

.:rawrs at tehh belongingness of tehh Ariel:. no. you know what? she doesn't even DESERVE a "tehh". >:-]

i wuv you supah twin.
it's gunna be A-Oh-Kay ^___^
remember...
i will be there.
poking. medicines O_O
dun dun dunnn....



.:hug hug hug:.

Anonymous said...

XDDD @ Becca's comment.

Sis, just keep your chin up! *thumbs up*

*coughorpunchthebastardcough