Okay, so here we go.
Promises. Promises are strange things and for me they build the relationship I have with someone. I will keep MY promises as long as someone keeps THEIRS. If you break my trust, ESPECIALLY when you KNOW I have trust issues, you should NOT expect me to keep my promises. Sorry, but it's only fair. If you make me promises and then go back on them, hurt me, break them, and break my trust then I WILL NOT keep my own promises to you, sorry it doesn't work that way. Trust is a two way street. When on way is broken, the other is too. So, really don't think you're guilting me or making me feel bad. YOU did it to yourself and you ruined much more in the process.So please, don't expect sympathy from me. I'm sorry you ruined that for yourself. Maybe I'm not a heartless bitch and a part of me still cares, otherwise I probably wouldn't even be typing this and making it known how I feel, but I'm sick and tired of lying and pretending. I tried and you ruined things more and more for yourself. Many promises have been broken and really, you should know just how important promises and trust is to me.
Anyway, now that that's out of the way time for an update. So, it's nanowrimo! Yay! I was so excited for nanowrimo to start. I love the chaos and the stress of trying to write 50,000 words in a chaotic month. Already it's becoming stressful as I have so much schoolwork on top of it, but staying ahead is helpful. I hit 3000 words on the first day and now I'm nearly at 6000 and counting. Plus tomorrow I have nothing planned until my 5pm class and so I'll be doing a lot of writing. I totally changed my plan. My plan was to write a character of mine, Azrael's story. However, I didn't have enough muse and so instead I'm reworking a story I began to post on my blog earlier, probably last Feb. or so called Two Worlds Collide. The entire story is changed because I cut out one character, added three new ones. Everything is different. The only thing that's the same is the general plot. Otherwise I have reworked the entire story.
My first night of nanowrimo was amazing. Kamali had been at my house all weekend and we spent the night counting down as we watched Doctor Who with lots of snacks and drinks. Then we began writing at midnight, and were up until about 4am working on our nano. I'm excited to have a bunch of writing buddies, at least a handful. It makes it more fun to do it with others and have them pushing you along. I also think that Kamali and I will be working in a few write ins which also help. I'm super excited for nano this month.
I also have some other news. Particularly, I have a date tomorrow. I'm going to dinner with a girl. I'm excited. We've been texting nonstop and she is adorably sweet. I wake up to a good morning text from her every single day. She actually decided to participate in nanowrimo because she heard me talking about it and wanted to do it with me. She's sweet and while I'm super nervous I'm also excited to get out and actually go on a physical date. Plus, this girl and I share so many morals and views. She has the same views on family and she values school as much as I do. She also goes to the same university I'll be transferring into, though i'll be doing my classes off the main campus since they offer them at the one five minutes away from me.
Anyway, I think that's it for the update. I'm not sure when I'll write again since I'll be busy with nanowrimo and all, but we shall see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think you're a better person than the little boy you chose to tell your feelings to in the first paragraph-a wayyyy better person, even for just sharing what's going through your head about it. Cuz if it were me, I don't think he deserves to know. And yep, I'm putting it all out there now. I highly dislike what he's done to people, particularly you and a certain other someone, and so, not completely naming names, I'm leaving it in your comment. But you're better than I am for sharing what's going on xD. And I got nothing to say on the nano part but yay! haha loveeeee you! <3 (see, cuz when I broke promises, I wayyy made up for it. How many years do we got now? like 8? <3333)
Post a Comment