Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Baffled King Composing Hallelujah

So I don't even really know what to say right now. I have so many conflicting emotions. Tension. Hate. Frustration. Happiness. Depression. So many emotions all at once. There's things I'm happy about, and then things frustrating and depressing me. There's a tension I feel but apparently the other people involved clearly don't notice or are too blind to see and it all just sucks. It sucks. I'm just glad that I have vacation in two weeks to look forward to. I'm so sick of bullshit at work, I'm so sick of being told what to do at home, and I'm just sick and tired of a lot of little stresses that are building. I'm sick of feeling like I'm the only one making an effort in some situations or like if I don't try to keep up conversations or keep things going its tense or falters. I'm so sick of just so much and maybe at the moment I'm just so frustrated that I don't really mean any of this, but at the moment I'm sick of everything and everyone (almost, minus a few select people who should know who they are) and I don't want to deal with anyone, but I will because I can't be a bitch like that. Yeah, I probably really don't mean any of this I am just REALLY REALLY goddamn frustrated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:D i love you. that's all.