Thursday, August 19, 2010

You're Not Quite Satan

GAH I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU! Sorry to anyone reading this, but I need to let off some steam and hurt. I don't know how long this will be, but i just need to get this out.

I HATE YOU! You want to forget me...go ahead. Am I really that forgettable and hateable? You apparently think so. I really regret that. I don't regret anything about it, but I DO regret that. I tried to be so nice, and yet apparently I wasn't nice enough. Apparently you want to forget me and you know what fucking do it, see if I care. You hurt me, and I'm done. I can't sit here and wallow in it. It really sucks that we were so close and your willing to just forget that and forget me. It hurts too. I mean, I get paranoid enough as it is that i'm an easily forgotten person and that no one needs me as much as I seem to need them, and yet here you are literally rubbing that in my face? Thanks for that. Really, THANKS. You know, a lot of wasted time on someone who just wants to forget me. I tried so hard to help you and you just sat and bitched and moaned. I still tried, even then.

You know, I had every right to say and act as I did that day. The day that supposedly hurt you so badly that you want to forget me. YOU said even worse things to me, and yet I would never want to forget you. Maybe at this very moment THAT would be easier because this anger and pain I feel because of those simple words, well they wouldn't be happening. The fact is, you said them and it hurts and I WON'T forget you. It fucking sucks, but it's a sad fact. I don't even know what else to say. I stand by what I said that day too, because you're still acting immature.

Anyway, I could keep going but it'd get repetitive and it isn't really dissipating my anger or hurt. So I think I'm just going to stop now.

No comments: