Tuesday, August 17, 2010

so far away

So today has been pretty good but atm I just feel a need to say rawwwwrrrrrrrrrr! Yeah rawr. Letting out some anger and other emotuons I don't really feel like talking about. Anyway yeah. I just like have a lot on my mind and it seems my mood can be both good and bad at the same time sometimes.like I can be good and yet also feel negative emotions. Yeah it sounds crazy. Anyway I finished a chapter of my new story today and then I went to a phillies game with my family and jill. We got pat's famous philly cheesesteaks on the way and they were bangin. Then we went to the game and they WONNNNNNN! They won 9 to 3 and my favorite player got a few hits. Now we're in the car on the way home and sitting in stadium traffic and I decided to blog. Again I just have to say rawwwrrrr.

So now we're sitting here and I'm thinking about what's to come. Next week I go away to boston, salem and the maine for camp. I'm excited but also nervous. It's going to be fun and yet sad since the kids are sick. I'm in the nursery and so my child's age group is 0 to 2 and that worries me a bit. Though that age group is easy to please and usually fun. Then after that I have a week until classes start. While I'm excited about classes I'm also nervous. I have four english classes this semester. I have american lit 1, history of grammar,american lit 2, and then the class I'm most excited for shakespeare 1. So I'm excited and yet nervous, especially w. Nano thrown in. 4 englishes and nano is gonna be fun and yet a lot of work. I think I can do it, but still.

Then there's another good thing I'm thinking about. in talking to erin today we have discovered that it's very very likely that erin is going to be coming to visit over winterbreak. I look forward to that. On top of that it'll be about 6 months for us when she visits as long as everything keeps going well :) I can't wait.

There's other things on my mind, mostly bad but I don't feel like going into them since my blogs have been far too negative and I also don't feel like typing much more on my phone. So that's it for this update.

No comments: