So i'm beyond pissed. You know the trip that i've been planning for weeks and have been so excited for? It's most likely not happening now! Why? Sami! Sami has to be an idiot. I hate him right now.
He ims me today and says that he doesn't think he's going. When I asked why he says because it messes with decko, which is the gay club he goes to on friday nights. This pisses me off. We've planned this the last 4 weeks. He knew how excited i've been since it's all i've talked about. So then I said, well if we have to ill leave saturday i jsut dont want to leave late on saturday. Then he gave me this attitude about how Sunday is only the pride rally, and all this other crap. He was bascially jsut making excuses on why he didn't want to go. He went as far as to say " I didn't MAKE you ask off of work, YOU did that yourself." How the hell else were we supposed to go if I didn't request off work?
Then he tried to tell me that the original plan was to go sunday and monday. NOT Friday-Monday. Now, we tlaked about it with Cait and Matteo, and Cait&Matteo both heard the same thing i did, which was Friday-Monday. We were planning to do the same thing we did for Asbury Pride, which was when Cait&Matteo came here Friday-Sunday. Plus we planned to add Monday on since it'd be summer.
I flipped out. I told Sami that if he really didn't want to go that bad, then don't go. Then I told him to fuck it. He told em not to yell at him. HOW am I not supposed to yell at him, when he ruined my plans to go to some club, and be slutty with a shit-load of guys. That's obviously what's most important to him! He can't miss the club for one night to be with us. Oh no! That's too easy. It really angers me. I obviously know how much my friendship means to him. i'm jsut very upset and angry.
I was looking forward tot his trip so much. I got 5 days off work. I was excited to go see Matteo&Cait. i was going to get my hair done, up there. We were all going to have one big sleepover. We were going to all go to Pride together. It was going to be so much fun. Now i'm stuck with 5 days off, scouring for plans so i don't waste all the days i'm not getting paid for. The thing that angers me most is he knew how much all 3 of us were looking forward to this, not just me and he let us all down. Plus, he told me on such short notice. If he would have told me this last week, then I could have gotten my friend Ricky to come with me, but it's too short notice and now Ricky has to work. AHHHHH!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment