So today is going to prove interesting. I have a meeting at student life in an hour with Rainbow Alliance. My ex is now president and i'm vice president. I just spoke to her on the phone for about an hour. I missed talking to her. See, when I was with Ariel, I was afraid to talk to Sue because I was afraid Ariel would get jealous. Judging by what Ariel and I fought about before we broke up after 9 months, I know that she was indeed jealous of Sue.
In a way, I'm glad to be done with Ariel. I'm not worrying about how I act anymore. When I was with Ariel, I was afraid to be myself. She wanted me to be mature, and she wanted a serious relationship, though she was only 17 when we started dating. She got jealous easily. She just made my life hell. Now I can be myself, and I feel relieved. I can talk to Sue again, I can just be me, and it feels amazing.
I'm pissed at itunes and my laptop right now. My friend brought over a cd yesterday with 187 songs he wants me to listen to. I tried to put it on itunes, but it didn't work initially because i didn't save the files to my computer. Now i did, and i'm supposed to reclick each song individually to put them into itunes. THAT is a pain in the butt. I'm pissed and refuse to do it right this second. Yeah ,this is my morning blog. I may post more later, but right now i have to get my butt moving and ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment