So yesterday was interesting. Rainbow Alliance was nice. Sue, my ex and I talked. We kept smiling at eachother and I realized how much I missed her. I ruined such a good thing for Ariel. Ariel pushed me to break up with Sue because Ariel wanted me back. She pushed me to dump Sue when Sue's grandma had just. I had to have been a horrible person to listen to Ariel and do it. Now, I never expected after hurting Sue that way, and then not talking to her for months, that Sue would ever want me back. Well, I drove Sue to her car since it was on the other side of the campus parking lot and it was like before Ariel messed my life up. Sue got out of my car, and then came back to tell me she really wants to hang out this weekend.
Well, apparently my phone turned itself off some point after the meeting. Sue left em a voicemail sometime after the meeting. She told me that she missed me and that she wanted me back. She told me that I could take this however I wanted, but she wanted to get this out there. Now, I'm shocked but happy. I really didn't expect her to want me back after I hurt her and was so stupid. I definately would love to get back with her, I had ruined such a good thing for Ariel who only played with me in a total of 9 months. So I'm hoping that this works out for awhile. We'll see.
Anyway, last night I went to a psychic at the local coffeehouse with some friends. Some of the stuff she said, didn't make sense. Such as the first thing which was "Who is Larry?" I know no one by the name of Larry so this really made. The only thing from the general reading that made sense to me was when she brought up a widowed woman that I was close with. My coworker, Margaret is a newly widowed woman within the last year and I'm extremely close to Margaret. I call Margaret my Pharmacy mommy.
Then I asked the psychic for more specific things, such as school and relationships. Well, with school she told me alot. First she told me she saw some medical problems surrounding me. This was a bit scary to me. Then she went on to tell me it involved my stomach. She said that when i get stressed out, the stress goes right to my stomach, which is exactly what happens. She told me I need to learn to control this, and stop worrying. She told em I shouldn't worry because I'm a good student and do well and have always done well. This is the truth, and it shocked me she keyed into this stuff all. I was kind of scared by how accurate this part was. She also told me I do so well because I know how my brain works. She told me it works in a weird way, but that I don't let it stop me. Which, is true. She said I can jump constantly back and forth between the creative hemisphere of my brain to the other hemisphere with no problems, where most people stick with one side at a time, and tend to sue one side more. Then she told me that I'm going to be a LAWYER. The thing is, I haven't been too sure whether I wanted to go to law school or whether I wanted to get a masters in political science. That shocked me too. The scary thing is she told me I need to learn how to manage my stress or I will completely fall apart after law school from all the stress.
Thens he moved on to my relationships. She told em there was a love interest, but not to get involved because it was over and wouldn't work out. Now, I'm wondering if this could be the girl that I met at Pride this weekend, or if this is Sue. It could be either. She also told me the name Daniel, which right now means nothing. Unless somehow it keyed into Ariel. Because right after that she told me I just got out of a relationship and am still not fully over it. She told me I won't be over it for awhile. She said I'm going to still secretly be liking her for awhile. Then she told me that she sees a married woman. I didn't know anything about it so she told me I'd meet this woman in the next year. She would be in the medical field, maybe a nurse. She warned me not to get involved because she told me she saw it ending in disaster. This was interesting, but I don't know anything about it and i don't think I'd get myself involved with something like that. After that the timer went off and she told me that she didn't see me meeting anyone else until November.
So that was my interesting day. I don't know what to make of it. I'm still going to get back with Sue I think. I can't let what one psychic said run my life. I still have to make my own choices. I just think the entire school section hit the nail over the head. That was probably the part that I was amazed at the most.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment