Ok, so I haven't blogged in a few days and I'm having like blog withdrawl. It's been a heatwave here in NJ. Ridiculous temperatures, and humidity like you wouldn't believe. I went to my voice lesson yesterday and realized exactly how hard it is to sing in this heat if you aren't in air conditioning. That was a challenge.
Anyway, I'm extremely excited. I realized that NY Pride is basically like a week away. This time next week, I will be packing to stay at Matteo's house from Friday-Monday. I still have to talk to Sami and figure out the details. He's supposed to be driving up north, but if his brother continues to steal his car I might end up driving. Initially I thought this would be a problem since my car needs new brakes, but my mom and i are taking it for new brakes tomorrow. So i'm extremely excited.
If I do not get my hair cut before I go to Matteo's I think I'm going to get it down up there. Matteo and Cait have told me that where Cait goes they are really good with hair. I want a change. My hair is down to my butt right now, and I don't really like it. It makes me feel like a kid, and makes me look like one too. I want it shorter and in a more mature cut. I don't want ti extremely short, as it's thick and would probably come out looking like a lions mane if it was too short. So I'm thinking either my mid back or my shoulder. I also want layers and to see if they can use thinning scissors and thin my hair out a bit.
I have some pretty pointless blog entries, but here is some venting now. So Sami worries me sometimes. Since him and Matt broke up he's been so unpredictable. He'll be fine and then he'll be crying and i understand. We understand eachother best since we have both been going through a long term breakup at the same time. Yet, he's handling it so different than me. It worries me because where I think I just want to be single awhile and have been just flirting and letting loose, he is being really promiscuous. I don't even know how many guys he's been with. Now, he's asking me what he should do because now he really likes this one guy, and I don't really know what to tell him. He is freaking out because the guy he really likes wants him to visit on Thursday and tonight he's supposed to go stay with this other guy and have sex. I honestly don't know what to tell him, it's not my decision. It's his decision to make. That's what I did tell him. Seeing him like this, makes me glad that i handled my situation the way I did, because if I did what he did, I'd probably be having a complete nervous breakdown right now, because I can't handle things like that as easily as he can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment