So, I got my hair cut yesterday. They cut 12 inches off, and I couldn't even donate it. Why you may ask? Because I had my hair highlighted and they do not take hair with dye in it. So my hair went from my butt to just below my shoulders. I love it, and alot of my coworkers told me it makes me look older, more my age. That's what I was aiming for. I was sick of people telling me I looked like I was 12. It's amazing how much a haircut can change that.
Anyway, Sami&I made up. Though he still frustrates me sometimes. He's still being promiscuous. In fact, yesterday he told me that he likes this girl who graduated with us' boyfriend. He told me the boyfriend wants to get with him, and that the girl is okay with it. I personally, still don't think that's right. I would never want to be a relationship on the side. That could just be me though. Anyway, we made up and the trip is back on, though it's shortened. Instead of Friday-Monday, we are going Saturday morning and coming home Sunday night after pride. Cait told me she cannot wait to play with my hair. Woohoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment