Saturday, July 5, 2008

Control Freak Paranoia

Okay, so my brother really pissed me off today. First of all, he comes in and asks for Krista's cell number. Now Krista is an ex-friend of mine. I don't really talk to her anymore because her and I fight way too much, not to mention she has backstabbed and talked about both me, and my best friend Amanda behind out backs. So he asks for her number. Then, I find out why! She invited him to go to applebee's with her, HOLLIE and some boy. Now, Hollie is another ex-friend. She also backstabbed me, but not only me, but my entire group of friends. She hurt us all one way or another. Not to mention that both Hollie and Krista have sex with any boy they can get their hands on, and drink and do drugs. Do i want my 16 year old brother around that? NO!

That's why I stopped hanging out with them. Now, he's all of a sudden buddy buddy with them. Then my parents get mad at ME! HE wakes them up when they have work early to ask them to drive him, because I won't. THEY wont take the hint and get mad at me. Then when i explain it my mom says "Well, you two don't care about us anyway, so go do whatever you want. HAVE SEX, do drugs! You don't care about you're father and I!" and so now I sit here, and don't even know what to say. My brothers actions are not my fault. They don't have to yell at me for something he did! They also should take the hint and realize that i'm worried and trying to protect him. BUt of course I have to be the bad guy here, and the one in the wrong. GRRRR!!!!

No comments: