So, I thought the last time I mentioned Ariel would be in my last entry, but I thought wrong. I was finally letting go. Hopefully, it will be tonight. I deleted her off aim. Was erasing all ties I had to her. All I had left to do was delete her off facebook. I thought that'd be as easy as everything else was. As sad as it was to delete everything else. It was also relieving and exhilarating. I was ending something that had been bringing me nothing but pain lately.
Well, deleting her off facebook hurt more than it has seemed to help me so far. I didn't really know how to delete a friend on facebook, so I clicked on her page thinking I had to go on her page to delete it. Well, as i looked for a delete button, I saw a comment I really didn't need to see. She's been corresponding with this girl from Columbia University, and it looks like they have a date on Saturday. I don't know why this bothers me, but it does. I guess because it somehow makes me feel like she dumped me for someone smarter. It kind of hurt my self confidence. I had seen her communicating with this girl shrotly after we broke up and now it looks like she's dating her. It just, bothers me and I'm confused because I really don;t know why. i don't know why it made me cry. All I know is i did it. I deleted her off facebook and so I can no longer look at her page. As hurt and upset as i am over what i saw, I'm relieved, because maybe this is the alst time i'll be crying over something I saw since the breakup.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Aww. *hugs* You'll get over it eventually. But for now, just eat lots and lots of ice cream! :D
sorry to hear, dont do anything you will regret later. coming from personal experience
Post a Comment