Ok, so yesterday was interesting. I took my car with my dad to get new brakes. Then I decided that i needed to go to the doctor because my ears really hurt. Good thing, because apparently I had an ear infection in both ears. No wonder my ears hurt all wed. night. Anyway after that i slept for 3 hours.
Last night, is what I found most interesting. One of my exes who I haven't spoken to in a long time imed me. It was interesting because we talked like we had never lost touch. It made me think alot. It made me realize that my breakup with Ariel was the first time that I really had a bad breakup. All my other exes and I are still friends and still talk. How is it that the girl that I was with the longest, and that should have known me best is the one who I will probably never speak to again? 9 months and I doubt there will ever be a friendship there. Yet, all these other exes and I are friends. I'm even talking to the one who imed me last night now. She's going to join rainbow alliance next year and such. It's just so crazy that i can remain friends with most of my exes, yet as I said it baffles my mind that the one who should know me most, is the one who I am not friends with. She's the one who hurt me the most. That was all I thought about last night.
I'm sure you are all probably sick of hearing about Ariel, but I just can't help it. It's something that took up almost a year of my life and I really am struggling to get over it, as much as I say I'm over it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm not sick of it. Feel free to vent as much as you like, hmm? I'll probably end up doing the same thing after Impending Doom Day. Although I guess there's a chance it could be good ranting.
You can tell this is all that's on my mind, huh? -_-
Post a Comment